Saturday, May 1, 2010

Me

I've decided to make a list of things about myself instead of doing a ranking, since I think all of us Oscar bloggers should at least once make a post about themselves. So, here we go:

1. I'm a person with a lot of highs and lows. Sometimes I can be very happy, while other times I can be very depressed. But I'm in mostly a good mood by the end of the day.

2. I have too low self confidence and too high confidence in other people.

3. I'm good at poetry and writing in general.

4. I LOVE cats! I'll eventually upload a picture of one of my cats on here, because they're both so cute!.

5. My real name (if you didn't know this already) is not Joe Burns. I just don't feel comfortable using my real name.

6. Sometimes I can be terribly manipulative and do things just to get attention. It's something that I've been slowly figuring out, and I'll try to work on it.

7. My favorite show ever, most likely, is The Golden Girls, followed by Law And Order.

8. I've always wanted to be an actor, screenwriter, singer. Something in the show business.

9. Some of my favorite foods are: Spaghetti, Mexican food in general, egg rolls, german chocolate cake, gyros, ect.

10. I LOVE musicals! Some of them are too old fashioned, but I love so many! Wicked, Chicago, Rent, The Sound Of A Music, most Sondheim musicals, too many too list!

So, if you care enough to comment, tell me what you think! And if you want, say a few things about yourself!

8 comments:

Robert said...

Musicals are amazing! As are all your choices of food :)

joe burns said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow, we certainly have things in common! :)

joe burns said...

Really? Like what?

Anonymous said...

Well, cats, Golden Girls, and the entertainment business :)

joe burns said...

That's good to know! Are you in the entertainment business, if you don't mind me asking.

Anonymous said...

I've been in 6 plays, but I really don't have any ambition on trying to make a career out of it.

Andrew K. said...

I hate cats, but I love musicals so I say that's a fairly good balance.