Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My favorite best actress nominees

Since Sage Slowdive and Twister gave their lists of their favorite Supporting actress nominees, I've decided to post my favorite nominees in the leading actress category. They are: Bette Davis in All About Eve, Cate Blanchett in Elizabeth, Julianne Moore in Far From Heaven, Holly Hunter in Broadcast News, Debra Winger in Terms Of Endearment, Kate Winslet in Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, Judi Dench in Notes On A Scandal, Ellen Page in Juno, Laura Linney in You Can Count On Me and The Savages, and Diane Lane in Unfaithful. Please comment and tell me what your favorites are!

3 comments:

Brandon said...

My favorites are...

* Stockard Channing (1993)
* Kate Winslet (1997)
* Renee Zellweger (2002)
* Bette Davis (1950)

Amoung others...

joe burns said...

I didn't see Channing's performance, but the rest are all in my favorites too. I'll post more soon. Thanks for commenting!

Andrew K. said...

I can't make a list...not now at least that'll deep concentration. But glad to see Kate and Cate there and Judi.